This Single-Use License Agreement (the "Agreement") is between aheadware GmbH (the "Author") and You (including your agents and affiliates, the "Purchaser"), a licensee of Author's work "SuperMarquee" (the "Software"). By purchasing, installing, or otherwise using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Author reserves the right to alter or terminate this agreement at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
- Single-Use License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, a non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the Software.
- This license provides premium support for six months by email and for specific use cases, regarding integration and implementation questions.
- You can use this license for up to three developers (ie.seats) in your team.
- You are licensed to use the Software to create one End Product for yourself or for one client.
End Product Requirements
You may use a purchased Software in a new End Product as long as the End Product meets the following requirements:
- End Products must be significantly different than the original Software and require time, effort, and skill to produce.
- End Products must not be used or sold in a way that is directly competitive with any Authors’ work.
Unless you have been granted prior, written explicit consent from the Author, you may not:
- Reproduce, distribute, or transfer the Software as a sole product, or portions thereof, to any third party.
- Sell, rent, lease, assign, or sublet the Software as a sole product or portions thereof.
- Grant rights to any other person.
- Use the Software in violation of any European Union or international laws or regulations.
- Use the Software for any purpose that the Author considers as a breach of this agreement.
Software purchases are non-refundable.
Disclaimer Of Warranty
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, CONFLUX GROUP, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE OR ANY RELATED SERVICE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE.
Limitations Of Liability
YOU ASSUME ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH THE INSTALLATION AND USE OF THE SOFTWARE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OF THE SOFTWARE BE LIABLE FOR CLAIMS, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY ARISING FROM, OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE. LICENSE HOLDERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE APPROPRIATENESS OF USE AND ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ITS USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE RISKS OF PROGRAM ERRORS, DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, LOSS OF DATA OR SOFTWARE PROGRAMS, OR UNAVAILABILITY OR INTERRUPTION OF OPERATIONS.